Aero-Electric Connector - Your Authentic Manufacturer of First-grade and High Performing Connectors
Among the best and leading:
Aero-Electric Connector has been in business since 1983. The company specializes in the manufacturing of connectors and copper & fiber interconnect systems to the following markets: military/aerospace, commercial aviation, business aviation, aircraft engines, marine applications, heavy equipment, rail mass transit, geophysical, machine automation/motion control, medical equipment, general industries and telecommunications. The manufacturing process is vertically integrated and is ISO 9001: 2008 and AS9100, Rev. B certified. Aero-Electric Connector has manufacturing and assembly facilities in Torrance and Santa Ana, California, Mount Clemens, Michigan and serves the needs of customers throughout the Americas and Asia.
Explore the categories of our environmentally friendly product line:
The connector line consists of the following:
- MIL-DTL-5015- The connectors for this line are used for a wide range of applications from commercial/industrial and mass transportation system to the most stringent high reliability defense and aerospace requirements. The connectors have four receptacle mounting configurations that include two square flange receptacles.
MIL-DTL-26500- The connectors are used in used in the commercial, military and aerospace systems. They are only available in aluminum shells and anodic plating to the MS number. This connector line can withstand the following vibration levels:
- Random vibration per MIL-STD-1344, method 2005, test condition VI, letter J.
- MIL-DTL-83723 series III- This connector series are used in the commercial, military and aerospace systems. They are available in wide range of shell materials and finishes.
- MIL-DTL-26482 series 2- This family line is used on the commercial, military and aerospace systems. They are offered in 4 receptacle- mounting styles.
- MIL-DTL-38999 series I- This family line is offered in 5 receptacle mounting styles.
- MIL-DTL-38999 series II- This family line is used for the military and commercial applications. The line is offered in six receptacle-mounting styles.
- MIL-DTL-38999 series III- This product line was designed for the highest performance capabilities that is used for both general purpose and severe environment applications.
ASAP Semiconductor - The best and the trusted distributor:
ASAP Semiconductor is a leading distributor of all types of connectors, heat sinks, cable applications, and various components used in aerospace industry. Through our proprietary website JustConnectors.com, quote for all types of Aero-Electric connector parts and components for use in various applications that will suit your needs. Please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a demand for any of these connector parts or call us toll free at (714) 705 4780 and one of our knowledgeable sales person will assist you.