Bendix Corporation Delivers Best-in-class Commercial Vehicle Air Brake Charging and Control Systems
History of Merging and Acquisitions:
Bendix Corporation was first founded in 1927 by Vincent Bendix. They merged with Westinghouse Air Brake Company in Wilmerding, Pa. which was a manufacturer for air brakes founded by George Westinghouse. Then they established the name Bendix-Westinghouse Automotive Air Brake Company. This company went worldwide by completing licensing agreements with Westinghouse companies in France, Germany, Italy and England. During World War II, air braking becomes a standard for all heavy trucks, tractor-trailers, buses, fire trucks and off-highway vehicles.
Bendix Corporation then acquired full ownership of the company Bendix-Westinghouse in 1969 and became Bendix Heavy Vehicle Systems Group which would be a division of Bendix Corporation. The Bendix dual air brake system becomes the standard for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 121 in 1975. In 1982, Bendix then merges with company, Allied Corporation. Their division becomes a unit of Allied Automotive under the brand names of Bendix, Fram and Autolite.
The Bendix Heavy Vehicle Systems Group of Allied partners up with Bendix Limited European truck air brake operation which then established the Bendix Heavy Vehicle Systems Group-Europe. Allied acquires Signal operations establishing the company name, AlliedSignal Inc. as the division's parent company. This company then merges with Honeywell International. This new company offers Bendix brand name air brake and control systems and components under its Honeywell Commercial Vehicle Systems division. Honeywell operates Honeywell Commercial Vehicle Systems as a joint partnership with Knorr-Bremse AG of Germany. Honeywell owns 65 percent while Knorr-Bremse owns 35 percent. Knorr-Bremse assumes the full ownership of Honeywell Commercial Vehicle Systems in 2002. The company changes its legal name to Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
Experience the Efficiency of Bendix Innovative Product Line:
Bendix Corporation focuses on the entire system rather than just one part of it which allows them to offer efficiency and reliability in their products which include the following:
- Both roll and yaw stability to help with loss of control and rollover mitigation.
- Offered for trucks, tractors and trailers.
- Genuine, dependable, and reliable.
Air Disc Brakes:
- These brakes ensure safety with more efficient stops. They offer the best investment as they last long and require less maintenance than other brakes.
- Clean, dry air lines to keep you away from the car shop.
Bendix eTrac System:
- Weighs less and hauls more.
Bendix Re-manufactured Brake Shoes
- Cost efficient and excellent brake performance.
Compressors and Governors:
- For better performance.
Formula Blue Hydraulic Brake Parts:
- Broadest range of applications.
Foundation Drum Brakes:
- Long life and excellent performance.
- Easy installation and simple maintenance.
- SmarTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System helps maintenance workers and yourself know exactly what’s going on with your tires. It presents tire pressure, current temperature, and if there’s any problem. It offers real-time protection with no surprises on the road.
- Use of the highest engineering standards for performance, reliability and safety. These valves direct the flow of air throughout an entire air brake system which means you need the best in the business to ensure a safe stop every time.
- Impressive tag team of collision mitigation and complete stability technologies.
Identify the Best Distributor to Procure Bendix Products:
ASAP Semiconductor, through our proprietary website Just Connectors, is a leading distributor of all connector parts manufactured by Bendix Corporation. Please contact us today at email@example.com if you have a demand for any of these connector parts or call us toll free at (714) 705 4780 and one of our knowledgeable sales person will assist you.