Mencom: Industrial Electrical Connectors Since 1987
Founded in 1987, Mencom Corporation is an American electrical connector manufacturer. Specializing in industrial requirements, Mencom sells custom made and off the shelf products to consumers, businesses, and Original Equipment Manufacturers alike. The company is headquartered in Oakwood, Georgia and is the North American Master Distributor for ILME rectangular connectors.
Mencom carries a wide variety of connector products to suit requirements in many different industries. Their product portfolio includes:
- ILME Rectangular Connectors (Rectangular and Pre Wired)
- Mini Cables and Receptacles
- M12 – Micro DC Cables and Receptacles
- Micro - AC Cables and Receptacles
- M8 - Pico Cables and Receptacles
- M23, M16 and M27 Cables and Receptacles
- Ethernet – M12 D Coded RJ45 & switches for network communications
- Device Net
- Foundation Fieldbus
- M12 B Coded Cables and Receptacles
- Panel Interface Connectors and Port Adapters for fast and secure reprogramming
- DIN Rail Modules
- Junction Blocks for power & signal distribution
- DIN Solenoid Valve Connectors
- Cable Glands
- Multi port connector plates for multiple connections in a space limited environment
- Conduit adapters for power distribution & signal conduits
- A wide variety of metric, PG and NPT cable glands, fittings and adapters
Mencom Corporation has certifications under ISO 9001:2008, is RoHS compliant, and is both listed and recognized by UL.
If you’re in the market for connectors and other connector-related components, Just Connectors (a proprietary website of ASAP Semiconductor) is a leading distributor of all things connectors. We stock a vast inventory of parts that are obsolete, rare, or current and are confident we can fulfill your procurement requirements. If you need parts for Mencom Corporation products or any other manufacturer, browse our extensive inventory at www.just-connectors.com or contact a sales representative at email@example.com.