About Rockwell Automation’s Allen Bradley Line
Allen Bradley is the brand name of a product line of automation components and integrated control systems by manufacturing company, Rockwell Automation. In 1903, Lynde Bradley and Dr. Stanton Allen first established the Compression Rheostat Company. They didn't start with much but their impact has made a big impression over the past 110 years as Allen Bradley now celebrates with their customers in 2013. In 1909, Compression Rheostat Company was renamed to the current name Allen-Bradley Company, with Dr. Allen as the president leading them in the right direction. The first office location was established in New York.
The founders eventually died and passed on the company down through the family. The first facility located outside of North America was established in 1969 in England. This helped them hit a topping fiscal record sale of $1 billion in 1985 as they became a worldwide provider. In the same year, Rockwell International purchases Allen-Bradley which had become the North American leader in the automation equipment market for about $1.651 billion. The Allen-Bradley line of software then partnered up with ICOM lines to establish Rockwell Software Inc., which became a global leader in development and support of software for the automation industry. Rockwell International Corporation then switched to their current name of Rockwell Automation in 2002.
The Latest Line of High Quality Products at Best Deals
Under Rockwell Automation, the Allen-Bradley line now produces the following products:
Circuit and load protection
- These devices protect solenoids, relay coils, pilot devices, PLC outputs, and more. These involve easy installation and high-density configurations.
Computers and operator interface
- These products stimulate development and heighten operation across all types of industries, applications and manufacturing equipment that use these products.
- These products keep the floor running productively by identifying potential failures in equipment.
- Include Network Media for Ethernet, ControlNet™, DeviceNet™, Power Media, and Safety Connection Systems.
- Solutions for motor control applications from low to medium voltage and from simple to complex.
- Motors are constructed for excellent variable speed performance and service life. They are also input/output control-matched for easy selection.
- These keep you informed of power usage, what your major loads are, when electric usage is at the most, cost, and the power quality used.
- They also improve productivity and life; reduce power usage and its costs while profits rise.
Input/output (I/O) modules
- Available in various sizes and point densities, offering flexibility to meet requirements.
- Includes multi-pole, feeder disconnect, and combination lighting contactors.
- Includes actuators, encoders, motion software, servo drives, servo motors, and safety motion control.
- Servo drives extend from compact single-axis drives to high-performance multi-axis servo drives.
- Rotary and linear servo motors provide a variety of output power for all different environmental challenges.
- Actuators provide solutions for precise linear positioning.
- Meets the needs of many applications meanwhile also meeting NEMA or IEC standards.
Networks and communications
- Network solutions to connect automation products to each other and to the entire enterprise.
- These products are designed especially for high reliability and dependability from switched mode and industrial uninterruptible power supplies to transformers.
- These safety-certified controllers support your SIL 2 and SIL 3 application needs with the selection of different types and sizes for any need.
Push buttons and signaling devices
- Offering IEC and NEMA push buttons, toggle switches, pendant stations, indicator lights, assembled operator stations, and operator station enclosures.
- Broad range worldwide to meet the most demanding standards.
- Flexible, reliable, high-performance sensors and switches.
- These analog signal conditioners are designed to isolate, transmit, convert, split, and amplify analog signals in dangerous industrial environments.
- These improve the operation of machinery while increasing safety, efficiency and productivity.
- Supports their intelligent I/O modules, portable data collectors, PowerFlex® drives, servo drives and motors, motor control centers, programmable controllers, and sensors.
Why ASAP Semiconductor?
ASAP Semiconductor, through its proprietary website Just Connectors, is a leading distributor of all Allen-Bradley line products. If you are looking for any Allen-Bradley - Rockwell Automation parts, please contact us today at email@example.com if you have a demand for any of these connector parts or call us toll free at (714) 705 4780 and one of our knowledgeable sales person will assist you.